NovaSure Endometrial Ablation
NovaSure Endometrial Ablation is a procedure that treats menorrhagia. Menorrhagia is defined as unusually heavy or prolonged bleeding during the menstrual cycle. NovaSure Endometrial Ablation is an in office procedure that permanently destroys the lining of the uterus. This is done for women who are finished with childbearing and are bothered by their menstrual cycle flow. This is performed in the office under local anesthetic with no incisions or down time by Dr. Julie King. Menorrhagia affects 1 in 5 women. Many women struggle with this problem, but don’t seek treatment. They may think it is “normal”, they may be embarrassed or they may simply be afraid of the what they think are the only treatment options.
“Do I have Menorrhagia?” if you answer yes to any of the following questions, you may have menorrhagia.
1. Do your periods last a long time?
2. Is your bleeding so heavy you need to change your pad/tampon every 1-2 hours?
3. Do you often “double up” your protection to avoid an accident?
4. Do you stain your sheets at night?
5. Do you experience daily fatigue that is worse during your period?
6. Do you avoid light clothing or white pants due to concern for an accident?
7. Does your bleeding affect you quality of life? do you miss work, social, athletic or sexual activities?
8. would your life improve if you had less bleeding or no bleeding each month?
If you have concerns about your menstrual periods, call to schedule a complimentary consultation with Dr. Julie King to see if the NovaSure treatment is right for you.
Essure is a permanent birth control method that works with your body to prevent pregnancy. The Essure procedure offers women benefits that no other birth control can. Besides being surgery-free and hormone-free, Essure is performed in as little as ten minutes right in our office with no slowing down to recover so you can get back to your family right away.
If you answer yes to any of these questions, Essure may be right for you.
1. Are you certain you do not want any more children?
2. Do you want to stop worrying about unplanned pregnancy forever?
3. Want the most effective permanent birth control available?
4. Want to stop managing your temporary birth control method?
5. Would you like to stop taking hormone-based birth control?
6. Want to avoid surgery, scarring, or risks of other permanent birth control procedures?
7. Are you concerned about the risks of general anesthesia?
8. Want more spontaneity in your sexual relationship?
9. Want confirmation that you’re protected from unplanned pregnancy?
When you know your family is complete, & you’re ready to consider permanent birth control, call Dr. Julie King at 541-292-6464 for a consultation to discuss if the Essure procedure is right for you.
ThermiVa® is a noninvasive treatment indicated for the treatment of stress urinary incontinence, early vaginal prolapse, vaginal atrophy and loose labial skin. Consultation required.
- Do you feel “loose” vaginally since childbirth and/or menopause?
- Do you feel dry during intercourse?
- Do you have trouble reaching orgasm?
- Do you occasionally dribble or leak when you sneeze, cough or exercise?
- Have you ever “not quite made it” to the bathroom on time?
- Have your intimate relationships suffered due to these changes?
- Are you experiencing loss of self-confidence? Loss of interest in sex? Loss of desire?
If you answered YES to any of the questions above, ThermiVa might be right for you!